The Engineers’ Club of St. Louis
The Engineers’ Club of St. Louis, organized on December 2, 1868, and is the third oldest Engineering Society in America. In addition to Professional Engineers, its membership includes Architects, Executives, and Business administrators, as well as men and women in the technical, scientific, educational, marketing and legal fields.
The Club facility at 4359 Lindell Blvd is home to over 1000 club members and through serving as the central meeting place for the Engineering Community in St. Louis, to over 33 affiliated Professional Societies, representing over 14,000 members.
The mission of the Club is to promote the educational, social and professional advancement of its members; to assist community leaders, civic organizations, and public agencies by providing advice on and giving support to issues which benefit the St. Louis community. Further, to serve as a focal point of engineering activities in the St. Louis area by acting as liaison between the Club’s many affiliated societies and maintaining physical facilities which can be used by the engineering community for educational, social and business activities.
As we prepare to celebrate our sesquicentennial anniversary, we hope you will join us in our mission to ADVANCE ENGINEERING for the next 150 years. We will continue working to provide professional development, fellowship and networking, and outreach to the next generation of young engineers.