Civil Engineer Project Manager
We are seeking a civil engineering project manager to work in our Facilities Group on building and site development, drainage, utility, and campus development projects. Work will be out of our Collinsville, IL and St. Louis, MO offices. Competitive salaries are offered commensurate to experience. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering – Masters is a plus;
- PE license;
- 5 – 15 years of experience working with both governmental and private clients in Missouri and Illinois;
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil3D and Microsoft Office;
- Strong writing and presentation skills;
- Strong Technical skills in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- Hydrology and Hydraulics.
- Development Review for Municipalities.
- Multi-Use Path and Park Design.
- Commercial Site Design.
- Water and Sewer Design.
The firm is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package, great working environment in new office space, flex-time, opportunity for quick advancement and ownership potential. We seek to develop a more diversified workforce and encourage women and minority candidates to apply for this position. Please send resume and salary history to:
OATES ASSOCIATES, INC.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL 62234