MoDOT is looking to fill about 100 positions across the St. Louis District for winter operations.
The current posting linked below is for full time positions. We anticipate this will be the only full time posting in preparation for winter operations. We are looking for candidates with a CDL and some relevant experience. We are waiving the GED requirement on this posting for candidates that have a CDL. If you know someone that will only consider full time work, but they don’t want to change jobs until fall please encourage them to apply. We can work with candidates on start times. A delayed start is not a big deal….
· Entry Pay for a Maintenance Worker is $14.25/hr plus benefits
· A class B CDL or military equivalent with the ability to get a CDL is required
· Candidates without a GED will be considered
St. Louis District – MT
Intermediate Maintenance Worker
Future posting will follow throughout the fall. Future posting will consider candidates without a CDL, but those positions are all anticipated to be seasonal positions that do not include benefits. While we try to provide an opportunity for seasonal candidates to become full time, we cannot guarantee positions and many have to commute further to find a full time position.
Future Fall Postings:
· First year starting seasonal positions Pay $ 12.69/hr without benefits
· Seasonal positions last up to 1040 hours, typically about 6 months
· We consider candidates without a CDL