Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work! We have the following position available:
Project Manager – Oil & Gas
St. Louis, MO
We have an immediate opening in our St. Louis, MO office for a highly motivated experienced Project Manager. Qualified candidates will enjoy working with clients in the oil and natural gas industry on a wide variety of projects involving refined petroleum products, crude oil and natural gas pipelines and related facilities.
Job Duties include:
- Provide technical support as part of an engineering team on projects
- Provide project management on small/simple projects as representative reporting directly to Owner’s project manager
- Project development – provide technical support for the development of projects (conceptual through final design)
Specific Requirements include:
- BS in Civil, Mechanical, or Petroleum Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum
- 2-8 years of experience in an engineering or technical role, construction or commissioning in the oil, natural gas, or similar industry
- 2-5 years of project management experience
- Ability to interpret and apply DOT, API, ANSI, ASME and owner regulations, codes and standards
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s license
Related Experience (not required but a plus):
- Field experience in troubleshooting facilities and overseeing construction
- Operations and Maintenance experience
- On-site construction or commissioning experience
- Project management certification (PMI Project Management Professional)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others and develop strong internal and external relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a wide variety of issues on multiple projects.
- Strong team skills complemented with a strong work ethic.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- Medical/Dental Plans
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.