Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work! We have the following position available:
Sr. Mechanical Engineer – HVAC/ Building Systems
St. Louis, MO
We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Facilities Engineering team in the St. Louis, MO area. This position requires supporting multiple design projects for a wide variety of clients and facility types. Specifically, this role will entail managing mechanical design efforts, developing and fostering both internal and external client relationships, mentoring less experienced engineers, and routine interaction with internal team members representing various disciplines. Qualified candidates will provide mechanical design services applied to HVAC systems in buildings including healthcare, commercial, long-term care, industrial and educational facilities.
Specific Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of professional experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Design experience relative to medium/large commercial and institutional HVAC systems, including hydronic heating and cooling applications
- Familiarity with Revit, AutoCAD, Carrier E20-II (or similar), and Microsoft Office Suite
- Diversified project type experience, preferred
- Solid leadership skills
- Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- Medical/Dental Plans
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.