Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work! We have the following position available:
Civil Engineer – Project Manager
St. Louis, MO
We have an immediate opening in our St. Louis, MO office for an experienced Civil Engineer within our Land Development Section. Qualified candidates will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced Land Development team in the planning, study, design and management of a variety of land and site development projects. Job duties include management, planning, study, design, coordination, permitting, and construction administration of private and public development projects.
Specific Requirements include:
• B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum.
• Licensure: Professional Engineer (PE)
• Minimum of 8 years of land development engineering experience.
• Experience with site design, grading and drainage, permitting, and construction administration.
• Ability to manage projects and junior staff to profitable project completion.
• Civil 3D and storm water / detention modeling & design experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefit
For immediate consideration please:
Apply Online, by clicking on the “Apply Online” link
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.